Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Pink & Red OR Pink & Orange ?

                                                                                             
                                                                                                      

Pink Blouse: 4ever 21


My new leather wrap watch <3

pic taken from www.shefinds.com


How risky will you go this seasons with colour combinations. If you have being following the fashion trends this year you will see lots of colour mixing and colour blocking. I have always been partial to black........neutrals were my go to but even I have embraced the colours of the season and I'm LOVIN it. Once you try it you will be addicted to the mood enhancer that colour can add to your style. I have always loved Pink and Red but I am really enjoying Pink and Orange now too........ as you can see from my new watch colour combination.

I Love both together! Such feel good fresh colours.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment